The following rates apply to individuals who are residents of Australia for tax purposes for the entire income year.
If you have earned less than the tax-free threshold during the financial year, what do you need to do?

You will need to work out if you need to lodge a return first, this can be done by looking at your payment summary. If there is tax withheld then you are required to lodge a return, If there is no tax withheld then the ATO is required to be notified that no return is necessary. If you are unsure whether a return is to be lodged or not you can contact our office.